Full-stack web development expert
Michael Rambeau, 40 years old, French, IT engineer
Residing in Ibaraki city, Osaka, Japan since April 2010
- Mobile: Responsive Web Design, web performance
- Unit testing: Mocha, Tape
- Back-end: node.js microservices, Express, Meteor, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, XML - XSL
- Applications and CMS: KeystoneJS, Meteor, Lotus Notes Domino, WordPress, Typo3
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQLServer
Full-stack Web engineer at Bento&Co
Development of shipandco.com web application
- Development and maintenance of shipandco.com, a new web application built from Meteor platform (node.js technology)
Web developer / UI-UX specialist at FirstServer
Research and development about a Customer Portal web application UI/UX.
- Created a responsive prototype of customer portal application using Single Page Application architecture and React components
- Research and proposal to improve promotion web site eficiency and customer registration process
Web developer at Brastel Telecom
In charge of the brastelremit.jp web site, a money transfer service from Japan to locations overseas that was launched in March 2012.
- Created all pages of the Brastel Remit web site: implemented the layout provided by the Design team (XHTML) and made the page dynamic using web services provided by the System team (XSL - XML).
- Spearheaded changes to make the web site "mobile-friendly" using the "responsive design" approach
- Coordinated between the design and system teams in order to implement dynamic pages
- Maintenance and updates to the Brastel Telecom website (international calling services)
Freelance web developer
- Maintenance and evolution of a CRM application built using the open-source Vtiger CRM, PHP, MySQL and Ajax
- Design of a school new web site, using WordPress and jQuery plugins
Lotus Domino expert at Air France
In charge of the development and the maintenance of a pool of intranet web applications powered by Lotus Notes Domino.
- Web Toolkit Project : design of web components using Ajax technology for Air France developers
- Support and Assistance for Air France developers.
- e-letter Project : mass-mailing application using HTML MIME format to send a newsletters to all AirFrance employees.
- e-slots Project : a new application allowing users to manage departures and arrivals of Air France Cargo trucks.
- Taught courses on best practices for developing web applications with Lotus Notes Domino
Notes developer at Caisse Centrale de Réassurance (reinsurance company)
- CAP Project : Customer Relationship Manager integrated into users' mailboxes, automatic archive from mailbox.
- Company Shared Agenda integrated with personal user agendas.
- Log Analysis : application for Lotus Notes Administrators with daily scheduled agents sending e-mails.
Lotus Notes developer at GPA (insurance company)
- Maintained an application storing reports on interviews between employees and their managers, complete with secured access control.
- Built a workflow to fix issues that occurred with the switch to the Euro currency
Bachelor's degree in Physics degree, University of Pau, France 1999